4.3.08

Charlie finally makes it to L.A.

I was at LAX today picking up a friend flying on the QF 11 flight from Sydney to LAX.
As my buddy was waiting to go through customs he had Charlie Pace (Dominic Monaghan) in front of him and was able to catch a quick shot of him with the camera phone. It's great to see that he finally made the journey from Sydney to Los Angeles and arrive safely.
Extra points if you can guess what he is listening to on his headphones.
You guessed it right, You All Everybody, by DriveShaft.

5 comments:

Ryanne said...

Shut up...that is sweet.

Josh(ua) Treece said...

Awesome! I have a friend who sat next to him at a Laker game.

Baba Taro said...

Driveshaft!? How cute is that!! Surely he can't be listening to it all the time! How great that it was caught at that moment.

Ange said...

I wish I could find You All Everybody on itunes. That would also make a SWEET ringtone!!!

Allison said...

I would not get on this flight...Sydney to LA? NO WAY! With Charlie on it, we would absolutely crash!