15.8.07

What Sarti Design is all about...

As I was writing some new copy for our new site I had to stop and think "how do I describe what Sarti Design is "about?""
So, I came up with what some would call "creedos" to how we go about our work here. I think I learned something through this!

Here goes...
-We understand, and cater to smaller budgets that churches and ministries have.
-We understand that while attracting people to your ministry is important, impacting their lives is more important.
-We aim to provide relevance and purpose to every graphic piece we create.
-We won’t just throw a cross on a design and call it “a Christian design.”
-If you like to work closely with us and like to get really involved in the design process, we’ll follow your lead.
-If you give us the freedom to create, we’ll run with it.
-If you ask us, we’ll give you our honest opinion.

No comments: